Paynote.eu – this is Legal Licensed company of electronic currency exchange. We try to hold the best Bitcoin price. With Paynote.eu you can buy and sell your Bitcoins or Ethereum with the great rate uses instant SEPA bank transfer. In order to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum you need to register on the website, pass a simple verification after which the crypto currency instantly will be available. Rates and prices are available on the corresponding page.
For the users who pay from SEB PANK Estonia or SEB BANKA Latvia, payment comes instantly to our bank, this means that you receive the Bitcoins in minutes !
If you have Bit coin buy instantly uses fastest and cheapest type bank transfer across Europe — SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) then you in the right place. Information about European banks from which instant payment is available to our bank will be replenished also you do not hesitate ask from support.
We operate in both directions – here you can both buy and sell bitcoins or buy and sell Ethereum. Moreover, the Bitcoin or Ethereum exchange direction absolutely does not matter – we always have the most beneficial Bitcoin exchange rate for you. Because the main advantage of Paynote.eu is that unlike using the services of the most competitors, you can buy Bitcoin with a minimum fee. It is very easy and profitable to work with us! A truly European service awaits you at Paynote.eu. If you have any questions remaining, for example on how to buy Bitcoins, our specialists will be very glad to promptly answer them.
LibreCash is a stablecoin tied to a one-to-one dollar rate, with transparent proof-of-reserve backing, smart contracts, and DAO.
– Stable, constant rate. 1 LibreCash = 1 USD.
– Emission and destruction based on theproof-of-reserve concept of the pledge of Ethereum via smart contracts.
– Users can check the backing of LibreCash tokens emitted in the DAO’s reserve fund at any time.
Application of LibreCash
– Predictable storage and accumulation of funds without withdrawal to fiat.
– Insurance of exchange-rate risks for the period of withdrawal from volatile assets.
– Contract conclusion.
– Online and offline payments for goods and services.
– Retail and business credits.
– Any other use cases similar to those with fiat currencies.
Users opinions you can find here